Thursday 29 September 2011

Hello ?
Hello ?
Hello ?
*Wait Wait im here*

HI :) okay now intro :]
Full name > Magay NourFrieeyda Pandawa :) What Age ? > 15 born 16-04-1996 
okayy now i story you about myself ;) I a ordinary girl, a girl that still looking my way life's meaning is myself . no person that can replace my place, I more gregarious from in love . apology if some feel with my word . I just tell on myself . I am rather awaited from find . PMR examination in year 2011 . thank you because came myblog I that meagre . follow and like your work 
And
And
And
Yaa i rmmber i don't like when people ask me "Hi you have boyfriend ?"
"Hi where your boyfriend?' 1st u ask i still can accept and still can say "Myboyfriend he good " but second time u try to ask same question i can reply like this "Hi who r u ? want slap from me ? do it thankyou "
_____________________________________________________________________________

"Haha sorry yaa okay now story about family"

Tuan Pandawa Bin Tajuddin : LOVELYDADDY
Puan Fatimah Binti Jamil : LOVELYMOTHER 

Those who has kept I during small to date . I do not know how my life without them thank you apologise if I many your same sin

__________________________________________________________________

[:SIBBLING :]

  • Nur Sherina Pandawa ( good but like to prattle )
  • Zuokhairin Pandawa ( I Don't know about him )
  • Kaseh Zahira Pandawa ( She always make me fell wanna to kill her but she caring )
  • Omar Pandawa ( Whoow He caring about sister and brother who touch this family he kill them fuyoo )
  • Atikah Pandawa ( We geng We same face but eyyyy i don't know want to say )
  • Yess my'Turn 
  • Adam Haikal Pandawa (always fight with me because him mouth voice stupid question and all )
<THANK YOU >


______________________________________________________________________

[:FRIENDS :]

N Z :) 
O V :)
N K:)
S N:)
N F :)

Mylovely Class Group
______________________________________________________________________

THE BEST PERSON 

 Capital M Z A;]

Thank because willing to be myfuture husband: all we story i remember . 
5:10:2011 that difficult to be forgot 
The smile
MISSING MSG 
LOVESTORY
the word (sayang)
>.<
Ni dia 
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
I LOVE YOU 
_____________________________________________________________________________

PEOPLE SAY ABOUT FYDA 
  1. Cuba cakap kuat sikit perlahannya suara . -dira-
  2. wehh suara kau sedap laa *MacamHaramKauKataSedapKauPekakkee* miya
  3. Kau ni sihat ke tak asik demam jee*SihatKalauMatiAkuJemput* alan
  4. kau jangan fikir pasal orang jee*bialah* Evan 
  5. GOOD LUCK PMR
  6. GOOD LUCK PMR
  7. GOOD LUCK PMR 
  8. GOOD LUCK PMR 
  9. All from mydancing class and myex 2yen class
  10. THANK KYOOO :)

____________________________________________________________________________

Kbyee see the story thank read loveyou loveyou loveyou 
loveyou loveyou loveyou loveyou loveyou loveyou mmuahha
hihiihihiihiihiihihihihhihihihihihihihihihhiihihihiiihiiihiihiihiihiii








No comments:

Post a Comment